December 31, 2008

So Long 2008...Hello 2009!

Man, what a year 2008 has been! I love New Year's Eve because it is a time to reflect on the year that has gone by and what you hope to accomplish in the year ahead. I also love all the Best of lists. Here's a quick Best Events of 2008 list I came up with for my own life:

January- I celebrated New Year's out in New York City!!!
April- I turned 24
June- I moved from NYC back to Stockholm, Sweden
July- I flew to California to be the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding and to meet my new niece Brynn!
September- I started working at Handelsbanken as an editor and publisher...my dream job :)
November- Klas proposed to me in London
December- Christmas in Sandviken with the Toresson family and New Year's Eve...well I'm not sure yet :)

0 comments: