February 25, 2008

Anna

Shoot, I am just 8 minutes late for this to post on the correct day. Dang Academy Awards made me late. Just pretend this is not after midnight and therefore posted on February 24th.
I would like to wish my roomie, best friend, and the coolest Swede I know (come on Klas, it's her birthday) a very very very happy birthday!!!! I can't begin to express what an amazing friend Anna is and all of the ways she has been there for me over the past two years. It really seems like I have known her forever and it seems this blog entry would take up way too much room if I were to attempt to inform you all about just some of the shinanigans we have gotten ourselves into (and out of, I might add) together. I think I will save some of those stories for future blogs, or better yet, for my as-of-yet-unwritten book entitled Story of my Life as a Swedish Imposter: The Golden Years. So, for now, I just want her and everyone else to know what an amazing friend, photographer, artist, and person I think she is. Thanks for being the best friend a girl could ever ask for. Happy 26th Bestis!






P.S. So, we could basically create a blog solely dedicated to pictures of Camille and Anna. Not even sure there would be enough room out there in cyberspace to post them all. Anna, just be grateful I didn't post THE picture of us...I was tempted. Man, so many great memories; so many more to come :)

0 comments: