February 1, 2008

Celebrity Sightings

I am a self-proclaimed pop-culture/gossip magazine addict. Meaning, I care way too much about the lives of people I do not know. Here's a list of all the celebrities I've seen since moving to New York.

1. Enrique Iglesias- I was in a cab and saw him crossing the street the day after I moved here.

2. Al Roker- I used to work in Rockefeller Center and saw him heading into the NBC studios a few times.

3. Bruce Springsteen- Saw him perform on the Today Show in Rockefeller Center.

4. Katherine McPhee- She was with her bf outside the restaurant where I used to work.

5. Geraldo Rivera- Twice! Once on the street and once at my favorite Cuban restaurant.

6. Bob Saget- bumped into him in front of the Empire State Building and totally heard someone say, "Uncle Jesse was way hotter".

7. Conan O'Brien- I have attended the taping of his show twice. Man, he is even funnier in real life.

8. John Cusak- was guest on Conan

9. James Lipton- was guest on Conan

10. Lou Dobbs- was guest on Conan second time I went

11. Pink- was the other guest on Conan second time I went

12. Sarah Jessica Parker!!!!- By far the most exciting sighting... Anna and I stumbled onto the set of Sex and the City: the Movie at like 1am on a weekday. We saw her up close and personal, taking a break at the food table.

A few other celebs I've run into in my lifetime include: Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti (when they were an item), Robin Williams, John Mayer and Orlando Bloom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Conan O'Brien! Aaahh. I am so jealous. I'm pretty much the biggest Conan O'Brien fan I know. He is the number 1 celebrity that I want to meet someday.
What a fun thing to blog about.

brooke said...

Bob Saget and Geraldo???? Come on Cam, you can do better than this. Sarah Jess, now you are talking. Long live "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." I will forever love her for that. I love you and miss you and am glad that life in NY is exciting. Start acting more like a tourist now and snap pictures of these people. That would make for an even better blog post. :)

Klas said...

I agree with Brooke. I won´t believe you til I see the pics:-) Exept for Conan and Geraldo of course... puss