February 14, 2008

The Cheese to My Macaroni

So, Valentine's Day is not really my most favorite holiday. Maybe it's because I've had too many lonesome ones. But really it is because I believe that we should do sweet things for our loved ones and tell those that are important to us that we love them all the time. I am, however, a romantic at heart and these days, I am very much in love. It seems it would be a waste for me to let this day go unnoticed when I find myself struck by Cupid's arrow more than ever before in my life.

Although I cannot be with my sweetie on this special day, I feel his love from a far and I am thankful for his presence in my life. There are a million reasons why I love Klas but here are just a few:
1.) He's very funny. Whether it's his jokes (usually puns), his silly faces or the songs he makes up for me on the spot, I am always smiling and laughing when he's around.
2.) He's intelligent. He's multi-lingual, well-traveled and just plain smart!
3.) He's incredibly talented in many ways... musically he's a genius.
5.) He loves me for me. Even with all my imperfections and quirks.
6.) He is the most handsome man I have ever met.
I know...sorry girls but he's taken

Love is grand. And I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing person in my life. Here's to you my love! Today and always.

1 comments:

brooke said...

I always call Evan the cheese to my macaroni too :). Love that movie!
Klas is quite the catch. We love him. Happy Valentines Day you little love birds.