March 13, 2008

Ray Banalicious

As if having him here is not gift enough, my boyfriend surprised me today with a present that nearly brought me to tears. Ray Ban Wayfarers!!!!!!
I have wanted these sunglasses for more than a year now but could never bring myself to cough up the cash for them. I had trouble justifying the "unnecessary" purchase but my desire to own a pair only grew stronger over time. Klas has been with me on several occassions when I tried them on, debated whether or not to buy them and walked out of the store empty handed. So today, for no good reason other than the fact that he is wonderful, he bought them for me and gave them to me over lunch. What a lucky, lucky girl I am.
You gotta give the hard core look when you are wearing these babies.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Lucky girl!!!!!! very nice!
love-mom