July 30, 2008

10 Random Things

I was tagged by my mom to post 10 random things about myself. So, here ya go...a little bit of useless information about Camille Roberts for those of you who ever wanted to know:
10. I read magazines backwards--from the last page to the first.
9. I can remember lyrics to a song after hearing it three times.
8. I cry when I laugh, even when I'm not laughing very hard. (thanks for passing that lovely quirk on to me Mom)
7. I almost always drink milk with dinner.
6. My fingernails grow freakishly fast. (maybe because of #7???)
5. I really don't like to play board games.
4. I have visited ten countries.
3. I can't whistle.
2. I wear earrings every day.
1. I speak Swedish. (does it get more random than that?)

2 comments:

brooke said...

I freaking hate board games too! Maybe because we didn't play them as a kid. HAHA. I can't whistle either! We are definitely related. Miss you and glad you made it back safe.

Unknown said...

Board games are fun. You girls are crazy! If we ever have another Roberts family reunion, I am going to make you like board games:).
10 countries?! I'm jealous.
I can't whistle either. It must be a Roberts thing.