September 1, 2008

First day of school...I mean work

I survived my first day at work as an editor and publisher! It was a successful and fun day for me but was a bit overwhelming too, as all first days can be. Everyone I have met so far has been so friendly and helpful and I feel like I am a good fit with the team. One of the girls that sits next to me is American and grew up in Fremont, California!!! Can you believe it? Such a small world I tell you.

I have to post this picture only because it is so dorky/cute of my boyfriend...He snapped a picture of me all ready for work before I got into the elevator this morning. As if I was going off to my first day of school or something :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

You look so great going off to work!!! Can't wait to hear the details! Love - Mom

brooke said...

Oh Camille! I am so glad Klas took this photo. You are so dang cute. I am sooooo happy for you and so proud to be your sis. I cannot wait to hear about your first day on the job. It is always overwhelming- but you will be great!