September 7, 2008

What a week its been

I survived my first week at work and my first weekend of recovery. Actually, the week went really well and there was not so much to recover from except for maybe a little less sleep. As expected, it will take some time to get back into the routine of working every day but I know that it will only make me appreciate my weekends and days off even more.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I went into work at 6:30am to learn some of the morning routines. Hopefully, there will not be too many of those early mornings, but I realized over the course of the week that I will not be working 9-5. My schedule will be unpredictable and most definitely different from week to week. I like that. My collegues are great, the work is fulfilling and the possibilities to learn and grow are endless.

Friday night, Klas and I celebrated a busy and successful week for the both of us with a fabulous dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant Kalimera. Saturday I went to a friends house for a girl's day with some old friends and then I went to see Klas play at night. Today has been a sleep-in, grocery shopping and laundry kind of day...exactly what a working woman needs to recharge and prepare for the week ahead.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Cami,

Congratulations on your new job!!! Wow, that is great news! I am so proud of you for not only trying so hard and sticking out the wait, but more importantly... for landing it! However, I am not surprised. :o) You have so many amazing, rare qualities. You really do. Good luck cutie. I love you! Please know that you are in my thoughts often.

~Shan