September 14, 2008

An Autumn Walk

Weekends are officially my favorite. Yesterday, Klas and I took a long walk, which has become one of our favorite weekend activities. This time however, we decided we would photo journal our walk and take silly pictures along the way. There are so many great places to walk, run, bicycle and just plain be outside in this city. I never fail to be amazed by the beauty of Stockholm when are out on our walks and sometimes have to pinch myself to realize that this is where I live.

Autumn has officially arrived over here and yesterday was a good wake up call to the fact the summer is now far behind us. I had to get my winter clothes down from the attic because fall here really means the beginning of winter. It's cold, and it will be so for the next six months. So, we bundled up and headed out for an autumn stroll...Yes, cold enough for a winter coat and scarf.It says, "Those of you riding your bike...think about us!"Notice the hot air baloon in the sky
We treated ourselves after an hour long walk.

1 comments:

Anayansi said...

that all seems so nice.

i can't wait until it gets cooler here.