September 21, 2008

Klas takes a ride in a time machine...

Last night Klas played a gig where they were asked to dress up in 18th Century drab. It was the theme of the party so the guests were dressed up too and from what I have seen, they went all out. It must have been quite the experience to be there with all the costumes and the band playing music one might have heard at an 18th Century ball.

He sent me a picture on my cell phone while I was home doing laundry and I almost died from laughter. I think he looks pretty hot. Gotta love the powder wig...

p.s. I did get permission from Klas to post these lovely pictures, as long as I also reiterated the fact that it was a very well-paid gig :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I just wanted you to know that I love your blog.

Liz said...

I would love to have been able to see the whole thing! I bet they were fantastic!

brooke said...

I just about died from laughter as well when I saw this picture on facebook. I almost joked with him on his wall about that being some silly "gig" he was paid for. Then to find out that is true!! HAHA. I love it. We love you Klas. You're the best. I bet that party was really fun. That would have been a great experience actually. Love you guys.