October 11, 2008

Roses

I had a rough day at work on Thursday and had called Klas on my lunch break pretty upset. When I came home, Klas, who had been rehearsing and working hard himself all day, was out grocery shopping for dinner. I was still settling in at home when someone knocked on the door. I tip-toed over and looked through the peep-hole, but no one was there. And then a knock again...this time I saw it was Klas and when I opened the door he handed me a bouquet of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen.

It's pretty amazing how one person can turn a bad day into a great one in a matter of seconds. I am a lucky girl to have someone so caring, and I know it. Not trying to rub it in, I just wanted to share a few pictures of these absolutely gorgeous flowers that are now sitting on my kitchen table. Aren't they incredible?

1 comments:

brooke said...

WOW! Go Klas!!!!!!! Nice move. ;)
I love roses. It is so true that beautiful flowers from your loved one can change your whole mood in an instant. You are lucky to have Klas, who is so kind Cami. Glad he is taking such good care of you. Big hugs!!!