November 29, 2009

Glad första advent

I've spent the day hanging up what little Christmas decorations we have and listening to Christmas music. I couldn''t help myself. I was putting the little mini ornaments on our little mini tree and couldn't resist blasting Mariah's All I want for Christmas is You.

I am well aware that we are still in November but today is first advent in Sweden, a tradition that counts down to Christmas by lighting a candle every Sunday on the four weeks leading up to Christmas. I think I also need to feel the holiday spirit to be more okay with this horrible weather we have been having. And lastly, since Klas is on tour for the majority of December, I will spending a lot of time at home alone and the decorations help make the place more cozy.

So there is my list of excuses for decorating for Christmas in November :) Happy first advent everyone! Glad första advent!

0 comments: